Sometimes things and luxuries are taken for granted especially in my life. So I am taking a step back and showing myself a little of what I am thankful for.
I am thankful for…
- being able to have a home I can come to.
- having a mother that would do anything for me if I needed it.
- having a job with a steady income.
- the clothes on my back.
- being able to wake up and see another day.
- being blessed with having so many people I’m able to cross paths with.
- being able to stay true to myself even though there are obstacles that say otherwise.
- having this blog I can vent on whenever I’m going through something.
- never being alone because God is always there through everything.]
- my family…even though they stress me out and irritate me, they’re always around and available.
- my passion in making jewelry.
- my little shell that everyone wants me to break out of.
- having someone give me hope again even though I felt like I didn’t have it.
- this thing called life because I almost wanted to give it up.
What are you thankful for?